J. K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 7th book (NEW full updated)

J. K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 7th book
Publisher: Arthur A. Levine Books (July 21, 2007) | ISBN 0545010225 | PDF US, UK HQ covers | 759 pages | 4,44 MB
This is an updated version of the previous release. It's been substantially improved. The entire book has been carefully proofread, so the number of remaining errors should be minimal. A cover has been added, as has been the previously omitted prologue. A colophon has been added.
The pagination of the book was matched as closely as possible. As it is, the page numbering is almost perfect, with any given text no more than half a page off from the real book.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi
We exchange links for our blog.
You deleted my blog link from your blog. Show my link in your blog otherwise i delete your blog link from my blog.
Site name : Animation Tutorials Links
URL: http://animation-tutorials-links.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
hi
Thanks for adding again my site in your site.

I recently link exchange with ur site. I want to know about the google adsense, i also show google ads like you but i am confuse about the google ads because i heard from someone that the google does not pay any earning amount to those sites which gives the link of copyrighted products. I am also giving tutorials links of which are copyrighted and you are also giving the copyrighted links. And i also index other sites content like u. I want to know that the google pay any amount to you.

My blog url is http://animation-tutorials-links.blogspot.com
Blog name is Animation Tutorials Links

I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Rohit

Popular posts from this blog

Request you ebooks here

Request any Ebooks u want, here......